ST HUGH'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
0161 962 1852
Diocese of Shrewsbury
ISR Group 4 | NOR 698 (672 FTE) | L21-L30 subject to experience
Commencing 1st January 2019
This is our school, let peace dwell here,
Let the rooms be full of contentment,
Let love abide here, love of one another,
Love of life itself, and love of God, Amen.
Owing to the retirement of our highly-regarded, long-serving Headteacher, the Governors of St Hugh's are seeking to appoint an ambitious and talented Headteacher who will lead our outstanding Catholic school with love, strength, compassion and humility.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a practicing Catholic, with a real and deep commitment to the Catholic mission of the school;
- Is passionate in their belief that every child is an individual, and that every child can succeed;
- Is an energetic leader who can encourage and inspire the school community;
- Has the vision, drive and motivation to lead our highly successful school on our journey of continuous improvement;
- Has high expectations of themselves, pupils and staff.
We can offer:
- A caring, welcoming community, with a deep-rooted Catholic ethos at its heart;
- Happy, confident and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- The opportunity to lead, manage and develop our Outstanding school;
- A team of professionals who are hardworking, creative and committed to the aims of the school;
- Involved and supportive parents and governors;
- Strong partnerships with the Church and parish of St Hugh and St John.
We warmly welcome all potential candidates to arrange a visit to the school by contacting the school office on (0161) 962 1852.
Application packs can be found at www.sthughstimperley.org and should be returned by email to:
John Nish (Primary School Improvement Advisor, Trafford MBC) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 17th September 2018 (10am)
Shortlisting: Monday 17th September 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be required to visit the school on Monday 24th September 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 25th September 2018
The successful candidate will be reqired to sign the CES contract.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vunerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.