‘Come With A Past, Leave With A Future’
The Governors, staff and students of this ‘outstanding’, award winning, special school for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Issues are looking for a dynamic and inspiring Head Teacher.
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to lead an exceptional team
- Motivated and experienced staff
- Committed and supportive Governing Body
- Newly built, purpose designed school facilities
- A pioneering attitude and unique school ethos
- Ground-breaking developments in managing student behaviour
- A caring and inclusive school community
We seek an educational professional with:
- Exceptional management and leadership skills
- Consistently high expectations for students’ achievement and behaviour
- A commitment to the ethos of the school
- A deep understanding of the particular needs of students with SEMH issues
- The ability to demonstrate vision and values in everyday work and practice
Are you a pioneering, visionary leader who can uphold our ‘outstanding’ status and provide exceptional professional leadership for the school, ensuring high quality, specialist education for all students and effective support for their wellbeing?
If so, we would like to meet you.
Application forms available from behind the apply button or emailing email@example.com .
Deadline date for the receipt of completed application forms: noon on Tuesday, 27th June 2017 Interview date: To be advised to short-listed candidates within weeks commencing 10th or 17th July 2017.