Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School is a one-form Trafford Local Authority and Shrewsbury Diocese primary school undergoing a period of transformation following leadership change.
This is a very exciting time for the school and a wonderful opportunity for the right school leader. The school has a highly motivated Governing Body who is currently working with an Interim Executive Headteacher to move the school forward following RI inspection.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- Is a committed and practising Catholic who can further develop the outstanding Catholic identity and ethos of our school
- Is passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives
- Is an excellent communicator and active listener who works with integrity for the benefit of all within the school community
- Has vision, motivation and dedication to take on the challenge of leading the school during this adventurous and transformational time, and beyond
- Has a proven track record in school improvement coupled with the drive and ambition to move the school forward
- Has a clear strategic direction and sense of purpose
- Will challenge and empower staff and pupils to be the best they can be
- Will develop and sustain a learning culture for all across our school
- Will foster children’s enjoyment of learning whilst ensuring high levels of achievement
- Will recognise and respect the character, personality, dignity and value of every pupil
- Recognises the value of working collaboratively with others; parents and carers, , the parish/diocese, other schools and practitioners to enhance practice and outcomes
We can offer:
- Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn, make good progress and achieve a high level of attainment
- A friendly, welcoming community, underpinned by our strong Catholic ethos, where all are valued
- An opportunity to make a real difference
- Strong support from Parents, the Governing Body, Trafford Local Authority and Shrewsbury Diocese
- A firm commitment to your ongoing professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0161 775 2847.
Information packs and application forms can be obtained from, and completed applications returned to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 23rd April 2018, noon
Shortlisting date: Thursday 26th April 2018
Interview dates: 3rd May 2018
You can view further information and download an application pack at www.tes.com or www.greater.jobs . Applicants should write no more than three pages of A4 in Arial 11pt.
For further information about the school please visit the school website at www.ourladyoflourdes-primary.trafford.sch.uk
Further information about what Trafford has to offer can be found on www.trafford.gov.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and operates a strict safeguarding policy, with procedures (including reference checks and enhanced disclosures) being rigorously and consistently applied.