Shay Lane Primary School is a successful school entering into a new and exciting phase of its development. Due to the retirement of our highly regarded Headteacher who has successfully led the school for the past 15 years, we are seeking to appoint a strong and enthusiastic individual who can lead our school into the next chapter of its growth.
The dedicated Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational and effective leader with a proven track record who:
- Will ensure that pupils remain at the heart of all we do so that they become well-rounded, thoughtful and caring individuals
- Is committed to helping every child to become a confident and lifelong learner, maximising their academic potential.
- Will lead, support, motivate and challenge our team as the school expands.
- Has a commitment to working with the Governing Body, parents, carers and the wider community.
In return we can offer you:
- A welcoming school family, much valued in the local community
- Supportive and active governors, a passionate staff team and children with a willingness to learn.
- Ongoing support and commitment to your own professional development.
We would be proud to show you around so you can see for yourself the tremendous potential the school offers. Please contact Sharon Pollitt, School Business Manager, on 01924 862600 to arrange a mutually convenient date and time for your visit to our school.
Completed Applications required by Friday 8th June 2018.
Shortlisting – Monday 18th June 2018
Interviews – Wednesday 4th July 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Disbarring Service and satisfactory pre-employment checks and references will be required. Shortlisted candidates will also be required to make a declaration under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations (if applicable).
For further information please visit www.wakefield.gov.uk . Alternatively, for a paper application form to be posted to you, please contact the Recruitment Line on 0345 8506506 (typetalk calls welcome) or email email@example.com