This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to take over the leadership of our outstanding school.
Situated in the heart of Tooting, we provide a secure, happy and aspirational learning environment for our local community. Outcomes to date have been exceptional and our first Ofsted inspection judged us outstanding in all areas.
Our committed team of staff are motivated to achieve exceptional outcomes for pupils, and parents hold the school in high regard. We also benefit from an ASD base, catering for up to 20 pupils with ASD and equipped with state-of-the-art resources and a fully inclusive curriculum.
Our headteacher will:
- Have a successful track record of leadership and management at a very senior level, and ideally will be an existing headteacher
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, with a passion for working with children as well as experience of working with children with SEND
- Be an exceptionally skilled communicator who can work effectively with all stakeholders
- Have the personal and professional qualities required to develop the vision and ethos of the school within the wider Trust framework
- Demonstrate a commitment to on-going high-level CPD
We are part of the Graveney Trust and benefit from many opportunities for sharing both expertise and resources both within and outside the curriculum.
To apply, download an application form and job description, returning your completed application to email@example.com
Closing date: 4.00pm on Tuesday, 25th May 2021
Tooting Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Tooting Primary School, London, is a free, mixed, primary school for children aged 4-11, founded by the Graveney Trust.
The school, which was established to address what was a significant shortfall of primary places in the area, opened in September 2...