Closing date: 2nd February 2018(12 noon)
Shortlisting: 21st February 2018
Interviews: 5th to 7th March 2018
Kingdown School and the Acorn Education Trust are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher from September 2018. The role would suit an existing Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher looking for promotion.
We would like to hear from you if you feel you can build upon the significant successes of our school. We are looking for someone who has the passion to enable all our students to reach their full potential and who has:
- The drive, vision and ambition to achieve excellence for all our students;
- A passion to provide the best possible teaching and learning;
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate colleagues;
- A proven record as an imaginative, innovative, resourceful and decisive leader;
- An understanding of the current educational climate;
- A desire to work within the Multi Academy Trust structure.
We strongly encourage prospective candidates to visit our school to experience our friendly school community first-hand. Please telephone Elaine Fullick, PA to CEO, Acorn Education Trust to arrange a visit at the school office on 01985 224264 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you consider all information attached before applying for this role.
To apply please see information on the application pack information button.
Kingdown School and the Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) check will be required for the successful candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Acorn Education Trust CEO: Sara Edwards