Southam College is a high performing and oversubscribed 11-18 School set in the heart of Warwickshire close to Coventry, Leamington, Banbury and Leicester. In 2014 we were rated as ‘outstanding’ for the second time by Ofsted and in 2019 83% of students achieved Grade 4 and above in English and Maths. We are determined to build on this success by continuing to:
- Raising achievement at GCSE and ‘A’ level
- Developing our Learning and Teaching skills
- Enhancing the range of Memorable Experiences available to our students
We are seeking an inspirational school leader to sustain and enhance our current provision.
- The opportunity to make your mark in Education and enhance the life chances of our wonderful students.
- An environment where there are positive relationships between students, staff and governors.
- The support of a rapidly expanding Multi Academy Trust which includes 3 secondary schools.
- Modern facilities with a new Sports Centre.
- A school leader capable of fostering a culture of achievement and support that promotes excellence, high expectations and inclusion?
- A person who has the interpersonal skills to make all stakeholders believe that anything is achievable?
- An individual who is ready to take up a ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity as a school leader?
If you possess these attributes, then you could be the person we are looking for.
For an informal discussion with the Chief Executive Officer, Ranjit Samra, and to arrange a visit please contact Sarah Fearn, Human Resources Manager, Stowe Valley Multi Academy Trust at SVMATHumanResources@welearn365.com marked confidential.
Further information can be found on the School website www.southamcollege.com
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the apply button to visit our website.
Closing date: 3 February 2020
Interview date: 10 and 11 February 2020.