School Visit: By appointment
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 17th September 2017
Interview Dates: Tuesday 26th September 2017
The Trust is looking to appoint an inspirational and highly effective Headteacher who is committed to leading the Academy to educational excellence and, further develop the educational provision and the Academy community. We want someone with a proven track record of raising standards for pupils. St Nicolas is a friendly Academy with a team of talented staff, supportive parents and fantastic children.
The Academy opened in July 2014 and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the wider family of the Trust to develop the
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the passion and ethos for themselves.
- a senior leader who has demonstrated extraordinary impact in your current post
- inspirational, with strength of character and the ability to motivate others to flourish?
- inspired by young people to create learning experiences that transform lives?
- have a track record for embedding sustained improvement?
- have the range of leadership styles required to effectivelyinspire a team to success?
Are you the right person to lead this academy in to the future?
For further information and applicant pack please see www.covmat.org/vacancies