L18 – L25
Wembdon St George’s Church School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who will successfully promote a love of learning, continue the development of this very successful forward-looking school and build on its existing good practices and spirit of adventure.
We are looking for an individual who can:
● Inspire, motivate and lead a staff
● Understand, value and develop the special ethos of our school.
● Achieve with staff the highest standards of teaching, learning and achievement.
We can offer:
● A warm, caring and welcoming school environment
● Committed and dedicated staff, governors and supportive parents;
● Friendly, happy and talented children;
● A well-resourced and friendly school with high quality accommodation;
● Strong links with parents;
● A high level of collaboration, CPD and support as part of the Bath and Wells Multi- Academy Trust
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust offers a supportive network of professionals, collaborative working, excellent professional development opportunities, enhanced employee benefits and a people offer centred on our visions and values.
Visits to the school are most welcome, to arrange a visit please contact the school office via phone on 01278 451726 or call the central HR Team on 01749 372700.
Details of the recruitment process and how to apply are available online in the Headteachers Recruitment Pack, which can be found on the BWMAT website http://www.bwmat.org/vacancies/. Once you have completed the application form please return with a covering letter of no more than two pages in length either by:
• Post: Human Resources Department, Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust, The Old Deanery, St Andrew's Street, Wells, BA5 2UG
• Email: HR@bwmat.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: 11th November 2019
Shortlisting: 14th November 2019
Interviews dates: 9th and 10th December 2019