The Governing Body of Bognor Regis Nursery School is looking to appoint an inspirational leader to maintain the outstanding practice across the Nursery School, Special Support Centre and Under Threes provision and to work in close partnership with the three other Maintained Nursery Schools in West Sussex to further develop System Leadership within the Early Years’ sector.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- a deep knowledge of child development from 0-5 years;
- a commitment to working in partnership with children and families;
- a proven track record of effective leadership;
- an inclusive philosophy which embraces and celebrates diversity;
- a passion for developing learning for all
- an action research based approach to developments within practice;
- the vision to let children “fly” and not put a ceiling on expectations for any child;
- the confidence to be brave and stand up for what is right for young children at this unique time in their development.
Informal visits to the school are warmly invited; telephone 01243 642926 or e-mail Shelley Farrell firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Closing date: 21st February 2018
Interview dates: 1st and 2nd March 2018
This post is subject to the enhanced DBS clearance in line with the Governing Body’s commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children: also references and health checks.
Please submit your application using the application form with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 when typed. This should tell us how you satisfy the person specification.
Please return your completed application form and supporting letter by 21st February to: HRSchoolAdverts@westsussex.gov.uk
Or post to:
Job Reference No: 16344
West Sussex Capita Partnership
We ask that you please submit your application through email rather than through the post, but if you submit a postal application please ensure the correct postage is used to avoid delays in us receiving the application.
If viewing this advert online the application pack is attached. For an electronic version or hardcopy of the application pack, please telephone 01243 642140 or email HRSchoolAdverts@westsussex.gov.uk (quoting the job reference number), please supply your full postal address. Details of how to apply are in the application pack.