The Governing Body wish to appoint from September 2017, an experienced leader with a proven track record of improving teaching and learning and pupil outcomes with the drive, vision and integrity needed to lead Northlands Wood Primary Academy.
We are looking for a talented leader who will:
- Provide professional leadership and management of the academy;
- Have proven ability to motivate, develop and challenge where necessary;
- Have a clear vision on how to drive short term and long term improvements in the academy;
- Use data strategically to prioritise actions and longer term improvement work;
- Work with staff, parents and governors to develop strong partnerships;
- Lead by example;
- Evaluate academy performance and identify priorities for continuous improvement;
- Improve the quality of learning and teaching for all pupils, raising standards and improving pupil achievement;
- Develop a successful learning culture that promotes excellence, equality and high expectations to enable every child to achieve their potential;
- Act as a leading professional who leads by example, modelling excellent practice, exhibiting high standards of professional conduct and encouraging the professional development of others;
- Ensure that the school provide a safe environment that promotes the welfare of the children and the whole community.
In return we will offer our Headteacher:
- A supportive and active governing body and board of Trustees;
- Committed and helpful staff;
- A strong partnership with other schools in the Trust;
- A competitive salary.
Please see below for an application pack (also available on Northlands Wood Primary Academy website www.northlandswood.co.uk). Please return your completed application form by email to email@example.com.
For further information contact Northlands Wood Chair of Governors, Claire Homer firstname.lastname@example.org The HR Manager for Sussex Learning Trust, Roseanne Gainsford, will also be able to assist and can be reached on 01444 476556 or by email to email@example.com
Visits to Northlands Wood are warmly welcomed, please ring the office to arrange a convenient date to come in for a look around and an informal chat 01444 455653.
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 22 March 2017
Interview date: To be advised
Northlands Wood Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to the equality of opportunity and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed along with other relevant employment checks.