The Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic, forward thinking Head with a passion for education and a clear vision that will drive forward our commitment to high standards of professionalism and academic achievement. We seek an outstanding Head who believes all pupils can succeed and who will strive to help them achieve excellence. The current Head is retiring after 8 years, having led the School from consistently good in 2011 and 2013, to Ofsted recognition in March 2018 that a Section 5 Inspection may have found the school Outstanding.
Milton Hall is a well-established, oversubscribed, diverse three-form entry school with an excellent reputation in the local community. We are extremely proud of the caring ethos in our school and encourage our children to Dream, Believe, Achieve! We are part of a strong six-school collaboration which has just been awarded Primary Teaching School Alliance status.
With above average FSM, SEN, and EAL, (around 45 different languages) our children show outstanding progress. We use media and the Creative Arts to enhance the curriculum with superb resources including dance/drama and green screen media studios, a 4D immersion room and even a ‘Plane!
Applications are welcome from both existing and aspiring Heads who:
• share our commitment to a caring ethos and high standards of professionalism
• have experience in a multi-cultural diverse environment
• have extensive senior leadership experience and a track record in school improvement
• will go the extra mile to help every one of our pupils and staff to achieve their best.
To the successful candidate we offer:
• welcoming, forward thinking and committed staff and SLT
• experienced, supportive and informed governors
• cutting edge media & IT facilities and outdoor learning opportunities
• an attractive staff wellbeing package
· the most amazing children who will make you smile every day!
We would love you to come along to have a tour of our wonderful school. To arrange a visit please phone 01702 330 758 or email email@example.com. For an application pack please phone, email or visit our website www.miltonhallschool.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 24th June 2018 SHORTLISTING: Monday 25th June 2018
INTERVIEW DATES: Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th July 2018
VISIT DAYS: Thursday 14th and Wednesday 20th June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance thereof.