‘Forward Together for Future Success’
Donnington is a popular one form entry School in a multicultural and vibrant area of North London. We have a diverse intake of fantastic children who love learning. We are looking for a new School Leader who will nourish the children’s love of learning, independence, initiative and understanding of others.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and forward thinking Headteacher who will take overall responsibility for the leadership, care, education and success of Donnington Primary School.
The main priorities are to:
- Provide strategic vision and leadership and to continue to build on the successes of Donnington
- Ensure all children achieve their full potential in a happy and inclusive environment
- Inspire excitement and respect from all members of the School community
- Protect and Safeguard all children and to be responsible for the health and safety of everyone on the School premises;
- Control costs, achieve good value for money and maintain a healthy School budget
You will be supported by a strong Leadership team and Administrative staff. The Governors will continue to be a supportive and encouraging board that will work and develop with you, in partnership, to achieve your goals. We will provide support to assist you through your induction and on-going professional development.
To be able to effectively deliver on the priorities we are looking for an individual who is:
- a strategic thinker, with a proven ability to develop and implement your vision
- dedicated to children achieving the very best outcomes in their learning
- passionate about raising standards of teaching and learning with a proven track record of achievement
- a coach and mentor to staff and can communicate effectively with key stakeholders (children, staff, parents and Governors)
- committed to our vibrant culture and diverse, inclusive ethos
How to apply
Applications should be completed online with Brent.
Visits are welcomed on 30th January, 5th & 6th February 2020. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the School Office on 020 8451 0761 to arrange a visit.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.