The Governors of Ludwell Community Primary School are looking to appoint a permanent Headteacher from 1 September 2018. In the particular context of our recent Ofsted inspection, we are seeking an inspirational leader with a proven track record of raising standards as a senior leader. We require an outstanding teacher who can model good practice, motivate staff and authentically engage pupils in their learning. The successful applicant will be able to lead and develop the team, whilst upholding the rights respecting values and ethos of the school.
Our pupils need a Headteacher who:
- Is a little bit laid back, but passionate about what they do
- Understands what a child’s needs are, is kind, helpful and respects their opinions
- Is strict when necessary, so they know where they stand, but also fair
- Makes learning fun.
Our staff and Governors want a Headteacher who:
- Has a proven track record of achievement in Primary education
- Is a good communicator, organised and gives clear direction
- Commands the respect of pupils, staff and parents
- Is able to model outstanding teaching
- Provides constructive feedback
- Works well in a team and is able to manage group dynamics effectively
- Is a good motivator of pupils and staff
- Is committed to delivering a broad, balanced and creative curriculum
- Promotes the rights respecting ethos of the school.
We offer you:
- A rewarding opportunity and challenge
- Happy and enthusiastic children who care for their school and each other
- A highly skilled, dedicated and effective team of teaching and support staff
- Supportive parents, and committed, experienced Governors
- A warm, welcoming and friendly environment with a caring and inclusive rights respecting ethos.
You are warmly invited to visit our school, we are sure you will like what you see. Please make an appointment by contacting Katherine Keen, Finance & Admin Officer, on 01747 828519.
To apply please visit http://jobs.wiltshire.gov.uk/details#/reference/HS00068
Closing Date: 18 April 2018 (12.00 Midday)
Shortlisting Date: 24 April 2018
Interview Date: 10 May 2018
Ludwell Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have successfully undergone an enhanced DBS check and provide original documentation as evidence of qualifications.
Ludwell Community Primary School