Following the promotion of our highly respected and very successful Headteacher to the Headship of a larger school within Wirral, the Governors, staff, pupils and parents at Ladymount Catholic Primary School would like to welcome applications from a passionate, inspirational leader who has the drive, vision, enthusiasm and ambition to continue the development of this highly regarded school.
Ladymount Catholic Primary School has served the Parishes of Our Lady & St. John and Holy Family since 1971 and we are proud of our reputation for nurturing pupils, both academically and spiritually.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a highly effective leader who makes a difference for all by inspiring a thirst for learning
- has exceptionally strong Christian values that underpin all that the school does to ensure that the children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is of the highest order
- will build on the strong links and partnerships with our whole community
We are offering:
- a place where children are happy and love to learn, and a place where adults find immense joy and job satisfaction
- a caring school community underpinned by a strong and effective Governing Body and supportive families
- a forward looking school which recognises the importance of educating pupils for the 21st Century
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS and satisfactory references.
All council vacancies are available at www.wirral.gov.uk
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Informal visits, at 5 pm on 30th November or at 2.30pm on 5th December, are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement with the school. Please telephone the secretary to confirm a visit.
Application forms and further details are available on request from the school office.
Application forms are also available on line at www.wirral.gov.uk.
Completed application forms and any supporting documents you wish to include, should be sent direct to the school for the attention of Mr. Brian Sharp, Chair of Governors.
The closing date for applications is 7th December 2016 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 19th January and Friday 20th January 2017.
Ladymount Catholic Primary School, Portal Road, Pensby, Wirral. CH61 5YD
Tel: 0151 648 4326. e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org