Hoylake Holy Trinity, on the Wirral peninsular, is a growing family school where Christian values underpin and support the warm, welcoming community ethos. The governors, staff and pupils are seeking an inspirational leader with the commitment and experience to lead us on the next phase of our journey. A “good” Ofsted rating with outstanding features and an ‘outstanding’ SIAMS rating, we are proud of our achievements to date, but see plenty of scope to develop the school further and raise levels to “outstanding” within the Christian ethos that shapes our caring and inclusive school community.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is clearly committed to all aspects of child development in a church school.
- Has a proven track-record of effective leadership evidencing whole school impact.
- Has the ability to assess and improve the quality and outcomes of teaching and learning encouraging all our pupils to have high aspirations and achieve their best.
- Is able to ensure high standards of behaviour and promote good pastoral care.
- Can motivate, inspire and develop our strong staff team.
- Will build upon the already-strong and positive relationships with our children, parents, staff, governors, church and local community.
We are proud to offer:
A supportive and welcoming school community.
Responsive, well-behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn and succeed.
A team of committed and hardworking professionals and support staff.
An effective and supportive governing body.
If you believe that you have the skills, expertise and commitment to fulfil this exciting and challenging role we would be pleased to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th June (12 noon); to Paul Lewis c/o School Business Manager, Hoylake Holy Trinity Primary School, Market Street, Hoylake, CH47 3BH. Online applications are welcome and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to our school would be welcomed in the week commencing 27th June 2017 and can be made by appointment through the School Business Manager on 0151 632 4153
Shortlisting: 6 July 2017; Leading collective worship w/c 10th July 2017; Interviews and Assessment Centre: Monday 17th July and Tuesday 18th July 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of all references, an enhanced disclosure from the DBS and medical clearance. All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.