Do you have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in partnership with staff, governors, parents, children and the wider community? If you are a dynamic, committed and inspirational leader who wants to make a difference to the lives of young people, then we would like to hear from you.
Hatch Ride Primary School welcomes children from 4 - 11 years; from January 2018 (or as soon as possible afterwards) they would like to work with a highly enthusiastic and experienced Headteacher, or an exceptional Deputy Head looking for their next career opportunity, to provide motivational leadership for our primary school.
We are proud to offer:
- an inclusive school that celebrates our diverse community
- children who are happy to come to school and behave beautifully
- a culture of kindness and respect
- a good and continuously improving school
- a school where children make great progress
- superb grounds with an outdoor learning curriculum
Our Headteacher will:
- lead by example with enthusiasm and creativity, drawing on their own expertise and that of those around them
- drive progress and achievement for all children and staff and empower them to fulfil their potential
- embrace the opportunities and challenges of an inclusive school setting
- build on, and champion, the school's success and
- support and lead the school as it transitions to Academy status.
In return for your commitment and hard work we offer:
- An extremely rewarding opportunity to support our incredible children during their journey towards secondary education
- A highly dedicated staff team and governing body
The whole school community looks forward to welcoming and supporting the right candidate for this rewarding role; we hope this might be you.
For more information about Hatch Ride Primary School please visit our website http://www.hatchride.wokingham.sch.uk/
For further information regarding the role, please contact Jason Welch (Chair of Governors) on 07766 991547
For an application form, or to discuss a visit to the school, please contact Robert Sales (School Business Manager) on email@example.com or 01344 776227
Closing date: Monday 2nd October 2017 – 3 p.m.
Interview date: 16th and 17th October 2017
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
HATCH RIDE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Hatch Ride, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 6LP