When asked to describe the Wyche to applicants for the headteacher role, our children said “Our small school has a wonderful atmosphere and a cheerful vibe. It feels like a family where everybody has a place and is treated like an equal. The Wyche nurtures everyone and brings out the best in them so it is easy to make good friends. We love our creative curriculum and the way that our lessons are taught. It encourages teamwork and invites everyone to share their views. The teachers are fun and all the staff have good relationships with each other and with the pupils.”
The Governors of The Wyche C of E Primary School seek a committed educationalist who will:
• Inspire our children through learning and commit wholeheartedly to nurturing every child
• Possess the vision and energy to promote our innovative curriculum
• Commit to maintaining our status as an ‘Outstanding’ school
• Embrace the unique spirit and continue to develop the Christian ethos and values of our school community
• Lead and become an integral part of our experienced staff team
• Demonstrate the acumen and balance to ensure that outstanding learning and teaching is matched by excellent facilities.
School visit opportunities Week commencing 11th November
Closing date for Applications 18th November
Assessment and Interview 9th & 10th December
We warmly invite prospective candidates who are interested in this unique opportunity to download our recruitment pack and contact the school directly to arrange a visit. Please contact the school secretary Gaynor Anthony on 01684 573205 / email@example.com
The Wyche Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with checks of the relevant barred list / prohibition lists.