Chinchilla Christian College is an independent, co-educational school offering Prep to Year 12. The College has modern facilities, growing enrolments and enjoys strong community support. In 2015 Chinchilla Christian College joined Christian Community Ministries network of Colleges.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Chinchilla Christian College is seeking a permanent, full time Health and Physical Education Teacher to commence in January 2020 or earlier if possible. The successful applicant will teach HPE for Prep - Year 10 and Senior Physical Education.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Have a current Christian church leader as a referee.
- Have appropriate teaching qualifications.
- Be able to be registered in Queensland.
- Support the College's vision, aims and values.
- Be innovative and enthusiastic, with a passion for curriculum.
- Contribute to co-curricular activities.
- Have effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Be experienced in promoting effective student welfare and behaviour management.
- Have strong organisational skills, with an ability to effectively prioritise.
- Have the ability to teach from a Christian perspective, including teaching Biblical Studies.
Applications for this position must be submitted using the Teacher Employment Application form.
Applications for this position close on Friday 30 August.
Please send your completed Teacher Employment Application to:
PO Box 242 CHINCHILLA QLD 4413
88 Oak Street, Chinchilla 4413