Health and Social Care Teacher
Inner London Area
Main pay range (£28,660 - £39,006)
Upper pay range (£43,616 - £48,388)
Required: September 2018
• Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice?
• Are you able to ensure students make excellent progress?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful academy.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about teaching health and social care
• Have the ability to teach health and social care at KS5
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
• The opportunity to progress your career with a tailored NQT/CPD programme.
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
• Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 27th April 2018 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: week commencing 30th April 2018