Smart Teachers is recruiting for an excellent Health and social care Teacher to join a large beautiful all-girls school located in South East London. This Ofsted rated “Good” School prides itself on their stunning new builds and state of the art classrooms. The school boasts stunning grounds and a dedicated hardworking team of staff that are dedicated to the future of their pupils. The successful Health and Social Care Teacher will be required to start ASAP until July 2020.
About the Role
• Health and social care Teacher
• ASAP start
• Full time class responsibilities
• £130 - £180 per day depending on experience
• Long term supply
About the School
• Large beautiful secondary school located in Lewisham
• Rated “Good” by Ofsted with Outstanding Leadership
• Large brand new buildings
• Modern day technology in every classrooms
• Large spacious greenery in and around the school
• Good transport links
• 14 minute train in to London Bridge
In order to be considered for this role, the Health and Social Care Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH3010HSCSYD.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.