Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Health and Social Care Teacher / Sociology Teacher to join an “Outstanding” secondary school in Croydon, South London. This full time, permanent Health and Social Care Teacher / Sociology Teacher position is available to start immediately . Ideally, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across KS3, KS4, and KS5 and up to A level for one of the subjects. This well-resourced school have multiple benefits available for the successful candidate including extensive CPD training.
About the Role
• Health and Social Care Teacher / Sociology Teacher
• KS3, KS4, KS5 ideally
• Up to A level for one subject preferred
• Full time
• Immediate start
• Salary between £27,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Coeducational secondary academy welcoming pupils aged 11-19 years
• High achieving sixth form
• New state of the art facilities
• Oversubscribed year on year
• CPD offered to all staff
• Located in Zone 4, very easy access to Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the Health and Social Care Teacher / Sociology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN14321.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.