Moriah College invites outstanding individuals to apply for the position of:
High School (Years 7 – 12)
GENERAL SELECTION CRITERIA FOR TEACHING POSITION
The successful applicant will:
- Provide high quality teaching and learning programs to support the Hebrew curriculum that is context relevant, promotes independent learning and integrates relevant technologies
- Develop evidence based teaching and learning strategies that cater to the needs of all students
- Possess well developed interpersonal skills
- Be committed to reflecting on practice and ongoing professional learning
- Participate in the co-curricular life of the College
- Support the Jewish and Zionist ethos of the College
An interest in innovative contemporary pedagogy is required, as well as a strong commitment to improving student outcomes. Strong written and spoken English skills are essential.
All appointments will be based on merit selection.
Any offer of employment will be subject to background checks and child protection screening.
To apply for this position, you will need to be an Australian Citizen/Australian Resident/have a current Australian Work Visa.
Visit www.moriah.nsw.edu.au for an Employment Application Form. The completed Application Form together with a letter of application, CV and two referees should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm, Monday 9 October 2017