We are seeking applicants who have:
A Bachelors degree in Education or in a field related to the role.
Teaching experience at the High School level.
Applicants should also be able to show how they have strengths in:
Coaching at Secondary School level.
Contributing to the development of a growing PE department.
Applicants should also be able to show how they are able to:
Develop and expand our programme.
Work collaboratively with colleagues.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, M. Ed, ESL qualification (e.g. TEFL, TOEFL, TESOL, CELTA) or similar teaching qualification.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, References
- Over 23 and below 50 years of age
OX TLC International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years