The High School (HS) Secretary provides the administrative support to all facets of the High School.
He/She will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative-related tasks, and be able to effectively work within a team environment. This person must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a diverse team of peers, educators and students.
- The successful candidate will:
- Have proven office administrative experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Have initiative and be a team player
- Be “customer-service” oriented.
Applicants should submit a Resumé and contact information from two referees
Applicants should submit a covering letter, a Resumé, evidence of Working with Children Check and the contact information for two referees to:
Executive Assistant to College Principal
Kesser Torah College
Cnr Blake & Napier Streets
Dover Heights NSW 2030
Fax: +61 (02) 9301 1199