Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Eden Girls' School, Coventry
Nurturing Today's Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow's Leaders
Eden Girls’ welcomes applications from those of all faiths and none. We are an inclusive and progressive school that encourages development and a professional ethos. We are part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. Eden Girls’ School, Coventry is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2014 and will grow, over the coming years, to school roll of 800 pupils. We have recently moved into a state of the art new build with outstanding facilities for all faculties.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, character development and service to communities.
We are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our existing team of committed and skilled support staff.
The role is Permanent / 35hrs per week / Term Time Only + 1 week.
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Have an enthusiasm for supporting children with special educational needs
- Have a passionate belief in our school’s mission statement, including education in a school with a strong faith ethos and the belief that all pupils can make outstanding progress with the best support
- Be highly organised, ICT literate and have excellent communication and motivational skills to engage young people
Whilst having a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification is desirable, it is not essential.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please call 02476 220937 or email email@example.com Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Closing Date: Monday 12th December at 12.00pm
Interview Date: Thursday 15th December
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.