We are looking for two Higher Level Teaching Assistants who have experience of working with young people, as well as an understating of the issues faced by those with special education needs. This is a full-time role where you will work 36 hours per week, 8:15am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday, term time (40 weeks per year).
You will need excellent communication skills and a passion for working with some of the most vulnerable pupils in our school. To be successful in this role, you will also have:
- Experience in delivering small group literacy and numeracy
- Experience in catering for EAL pupils at different stages of language acquisition
- Experience in catering for SEND pupils encompassing a variety of needs: challenging behaviour, ADHD, ASD, Dyslexia
- Knowledge of the secondary school curriculum
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
You will work within a supportive and innovative SEN department who have a real passion for their subject and are committed to staff wellbeing. As a team, we strive to be outstanding in every aspect of our work, with pupil progress and achievement at the heart of everything we do.
Park View is a high-performing, diverse and inclusive community school in Tottenham, North London. We are committed to standing out from the crowd as an industry-leading employer.
We have a benefits package that you won’t find elsewhere, and this demonstrates that your job satisfaction is crucial to us.
To apply, please click the 'apply' button where you'll be able to complete our online application form.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 24 May 2021
Interview date: Friday 28 May 2021
Park View is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Park View is a mixed, non-selective, non-denominational secondary school situated in Haringey, North London. We have approximately 1,080 students on roll at the school between the ages of 11 to 16.
Park View has an unwavering belief that all st...