Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 32.5 hours per week
Work Pattern: Term Time + 5 Training Days (39 weeks)
Salary: Level 6 SCP 26-28; £21,426 - £22,202 per annum
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Lake Farm Park Academy opened in 2014 and is an expanding school that is three-form entry nursery and primary academy, presently up to Year 4, going up to Year 5 in September, with an SRP for 12 children with ASD. It serves the children and families of the richly diverse and welcoming community of Hayes in West London.
Each year the academy will expand by a single year group until end of this year it becomes the educational home to over 700 children. The academy is part of The Park Federation Academy Trust, allowing us to benefit from a wealth of expertise across our eight academies, as well as enabling us to provide opportunities for sharing of good practice and high quality training.
We are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant who:
- Has experience of supporting young people;
- Has a good knowledge of Phonics;
- Is able to plan, assess and teach classes;
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible;
- Will be organised and responsible for a team of Key Workers;
- Has high expectations of yourselves and the children you work with;
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Will be committed to working as part of a team;
- Be resilient and have a good sense of humour.
For further information about this post, please contact Harshindar Buttar, Principal via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are always welcome. Candidates will be contacted if shortlisted.
CVs will not be accepted