HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANTS
APT & C Scale, Point 12 £20,455 (Actual Salary)
35 hrs pw / 38 weeks pa
Required as soon as possible
Queensmead is an ‘outstanding’, oversubscribed 11-18 mixed academy school where students achieve highly and display ‘exemplary behaviour’ (Ofsted).
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Higher Level Teaching Assistants. The successful candidates will:-
• be educated to Degree level
• be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils
• have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children
• have effective behaviour management
• be supportive and understanding with high expectations
• seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience
• communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
• have excellent communication skills
• work well as part of a team
You will be expected to support students aged 11-18 years of age. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, term time only, 8am – 3.30pm (with 30 mins unpaid break).
This is a fixed term position until 31st August 2022 and will be reviewed at the end of this period.
You will be joining a friendly, professional and collegiate organisation that is wholly committed to securing the best academic and personal development outcomes for young people.
• A comprehensive induction programme will be provided
• Free membership of the Fitness Zone at Queensmead Sports Centre
• Free Health Care Plan (Includes benefits worth over £2000)
• Ride to Work Scheme
• Free access to Goals Soccer Centre
To find out more about our Benefits visit:-
Closing date: Wednesday 8th December 2021 (9am)
Please apply using the Queensmead School application form. All application forms must be completed with a covering letter addressed to Miss R Johnston, Head Teacher, and sent to:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position will be shortlisted and interviewed at the earliest opportunity. Early applications for this post are recommended.
Queensmead School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to references and an enhanced DBS check.
Queensmead School is based in South Ruislip, Middlesex, and is an ‘outstanding’, oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school where students achieve highly and display ‘exemplary behaviour’ (Ofsted). It currently has around 1,450 students.&n...