Stanford Primary School
London SW16 5HB
Tel: 020 8764 3892
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Pay Scale: ME6 point 21 currently £21,984 per annum pro rata (for 35 hours per week x 39 weeks per year)
Start: January 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our friendly, learning centred school and work across both Key Stages. Stanford Primary School is a popular two form entry school with a diverse population on the borders of Norbury and Streatham Vale.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent teaching assistant with HLTA status and experience across the primary
- Have a proven track record in raising achievement for all children
- Have experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs and EAL
- Have the ability to work in partnership with staff, parents, families and multi agency professionals
- Will understand the complex needs of children with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties
- Be flexible, hardworking and a team player
- Have high expectations and be committed to inclusion for all children and their families
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, patient and take initiative
If this is you, then we look forward to your application. If you would like to visit the school, please contact the school office to book an appointment.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and all appointments are subject to satisfactory checks including a Disclosure and Barring check.
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th January 2018 at 12.00 pm
Interviews: To be confirmed