Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Salary Grade Range: SO1
Actual Salary Range: £25,393.34 - £26,674.28 per annum
Contractual Status: Permanent, Full Time 35 hours, Term Time Only
Contractual Start date: September 2018
The Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield Primary School would like to an HLTA Team Leader for EY and KS1 for September 2018.
The role of HLTA will have a major impact on the children’s lives through delivering high quality teaching and learning through leading a team of support staff across Nursery to Y2. We are looking for someone who:
· Has strong behaviour management skills- so that they can work independently across age groups.
· Has had a least one year’s experience of working with primary school age pupils
· Has had experience of leading whole classes
· Has experience of leading and motivating others, including giving feedback
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 66 20
Closing date for applications: Sunday 22nd April, Midnight
Interviews held: Week beginning 30th April 2018.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email email@example.com quoting reference RTH/680.
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.