Outstanding HLTA required to work within a committed team of professionals at a flourishing primary school
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic HLTA to deliver high quality teaching and learning, to cover classes throughout the school allowing teachers to be released for PPA time.
The successful candidate will be required to plan and prepare lessons under the direction of the class teacher and inclusion leader, and would be paid at G5 £18,968- £22,125 FTE. The successful candidate should have an HLTA qualification.
We are interested to speaking with candidates who are interested in full time, part time and flexible working.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to grow and develop within a growing and expanding Multi Academy Trust with great job training opportunities and the chance to support children in accessing an engaging curriculum.
Marden Lodge is a community primary school educating children from age two years to eleven years. Our school is set in lovely grounds and our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our thematic curriculum.
We can offer:
• A supportive and approachable team.
• Continuous personal development through our tailored CPD programme.
• An exciting chance to assist in the educational progression of young children.
• Job satisfaction.
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Plan and prepare a range of motivating small group and individual tasks with support from the teacher and Inclusion Leader.
• In conjunction with the class teacher, and under direction from the Inclusion Leader, ensure that the progress of students with SEND is being monitored and tracked.
• Participate in the evaluation of the support programme as part of school self-evaluation processes.
• Provide regular feedback about students to the teacher and the Inclusion Leader.
Salary G5 £18,968- £22,125 FTE. Please note that the successful candidate will have this FT salary pro rata'd down dependent on the number of hours
Closing date: 1st July
Start date: September 2019
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.