Applications are invited for the following Part Time 0.6FTE History and English Teacher role at our client school located Central West region of New South Wales, Australia. The school is approximately five hours drive from Sydney Central Business District. It is an Independent and non-denominational selective co-educational school.
About the Role:
• Part Time (0.6FTE) load commencing immediately until December 2019 with a view to extend to 2020
• Teaching Year 7 English, Year 7 History and Debating after school on Mondays
• Willingness to teach Year 7 Art and Year 7 Music
• Developing and implementing programs to gifted and talented students
About the School:
• The school promotes a challenging environment by devising, monitoring and delivering educational programs to gifted and talented students.
• Professional development courses and programs are regularly offered to staff
• The school caters for motivated learners through creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, communication, problem seeking and solving. There is a focus on coding, technology, and STEAM
• Early career and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
• High-level knowledge and understanding of gifted education including identification, differentiation, 21st Century Skills pedagogy, programs, strategies and the social and emotional needs of all gifted students
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1905-536497SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536497MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).