We are seeking applications for a History and Geography Teacher, at a leading Independent Catholic School located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This P-12 School prepares its students for lives of courage and confidence, educating them to discover their purpose; cultivate their talents and passions; and commit themselves to service as global citizens of the world.
About the Role:
• Experience teaching Stage 4 and 5 History and Geography essential
• Full-time, Temporary, 4-week contract
• Commencing May 3rd 2021
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-548223SD or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales