We are seeking applications for the following role at school located in Sydney’s North Shore. This reputable school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
• Full Time, Temporary position
• Role commencing Term 3, 2019
• Role has potential to become permanent
• Teaching Year 7 & 9 History and Year 8 & 11 Catholic Studies
About the School:
• Reputable and sought-after school located in Sydney’s North Shore
• State of the art facilities with specialist areas catering to the needs of the curriculum and students
• Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
• Strong sense of community with families
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
• Experience teaching History is essential
• Be able to provide 3 references
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537425SD – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537425MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).