Our client school is a well-established independent Secondary School conveniently located in North Sydney set amongst beautiful landscaped and historical grounds. With excellent resources including state-of-the-art learning facilities and the integration of information and communication technologies, this school offers a diverse curriculum and extra-curriculum program.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-10 History & Geography
• Full-time, Temporary Parental Leave Contract
• Commencing Term 2 2021 until end of Term 1, 2022
• Experience teaching IB & NSW Curriculum desirable
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547909FL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales