Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic History Teacher to join an outstanding academy in Bexley. This full time post would suit a History Teacher who is looking to take on additional extracurricular responsibilities. The role is available for a January 2018 start and a generous permanent offer is available for the successful candidate.
About the Role
· History Teacher
· Extra-curricular responsibilities for the right candidate
· Permanent offer including additional benefits exclusive to this school
· Salary from £27,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus bonuses
· Full time role from January 2018
About the School
· ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
· New building with state of the art facilities
· Interactive white boards in every classroom with modern software available
· Open planned classrooms with large windows to create an open free teaching space
· Resources available for all classrooms
· Modern spacious staff room
· Extracurricular activities offered weekly for all subjects offered within the department
· Located in Bexley, a short walk from over ground station
In order to be considered for this role, the History Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in History
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or eligible to obtain
· Have recent proven experience teaching History in a UK-based classroom or equivalent
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent UK classroom-based references (or similar curriculum references) and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXNA40768.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.