Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a History Teacher to work in a school in the Bury area of Greater Manchester.
This position is for one term starting in September 2018 and the school are happy to accept applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers. GCSE results at this school are consistently above the national average and as well as academic success the school places great importance on extra curricular activities both through performing arts and sports clubs. The successful teacher will have excellent knowledge of their subject area and be able to inspire and engage pupils with a variety of abilities.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Science Teacher will benefit from:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Unparalleled daily rates
* Access to free CPD such as Teaching an Outstanding Lesson, Interview & Lesson Observation Techniques, Behaviour Management
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact Olivia Flinter, Senior Education Consultant, at the Manchester Branch.