You will be responsible for planning and delivering excellent lessons and achieving great outcomes for your students. You will be a passionate teacher of History, with experience of raising achievement and maintaining high expectations for all students. This is a unique opportunity to join community of staff striving to create an outstanding comprehensive school.
Ideal candidates will:
· Be a great History teacher who inspires and engages within the classroom while providing opportunities outside the classroom
· Be a reflective practitioner who wants to continually learn.
· Have a positive impact on student’s progress
· Be passionate about developing their own practice
· Communicate effectively
· Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
You can expect:
· Access to high quality CPD and research opportunities
· A very supportive leadership team
· The chance to work is a very good school that is enjoying the journey to becoming a great school
· The opportunity to make a real difference
· Access to state of the art resources and facilities
Application packs are available from our website www.chessingtoncommunitycollege.co.uk or Elsa Harris, Chessington Community College, Garrison Lane, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 2JS, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8974 1156 x 204. For an informal conversation or to arrange an informal visit to the school prior to the closing date please contact Sarah Wilson (email@example.com) Deputy Head Teacher.
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS