Smart Teachers is recruiting for a History Teacher to join an improving secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London. This full time, permanent position is available to start in January 2020. Ideally, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across KS3, KS4 and possibly KS5 depending on the candidate. This well-resourced school have multiple benefits available for the successful candidate including extensive CPD training, Federation support and a free gym to use at any time.
About the Role
• History Teacher
• KS3 and KS4, possibly KS5
• Full time – Permanent
• MPS – Salary between £28,000 to £41,000 (depending on experience)
• January 2020
About the School
• Non-selective 11-18 comprehensive school.
• Friendly supportive working environment
• Well-motivated and academically selected pupils
• Short walk from a train station nearby
• Onsite parking available
• Extensive benefits available
• Onsite Gym available for us at any time
• Extensive CPD available for all staff
• Network support across the federation
• Internal promotion opportunities
• State of the art facilities including resources for all departments
In order to be considered for this role, the History Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN13171
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.