Required for January or April 2018
The Governors seek to appoint an exceptional teacher of History for this outstanding oversubscribed mixed comprehensive in the heart of Chelsea. This post would suit both an NQT and those with more experience.
- Have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- Work collaboratively with an History Department that has a very strong vision and shared values
- Be supportive of the school’s religious ethos
- Be an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
- Be committed to improving the learning of all students
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Be ambitious and aspire to develop your own career pathway
- Be able to offer KS3 English
- Have a sense of humour.
In return we will offer you:
- Motivated, hard working students
- Supportive parents
- Support to carry out your role
- Exceptional ICT facilities
- A personalised programme of CPD
- The opportunity to join a dedicated and committed staff
- A hard working, high achieving department team
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Generous benefits including a travel card.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and promotes and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Visits to the college prior to application are welcome, by appointment - please contact the Headteacher's PA at the school.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th October 2017 at 3pm.
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing Monday 6th November 2017.