GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated A-level History Teacher.
Due to an increasing number of students wishing to study history at A-level, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an A-level Teacher of History at Guanghua Cambridge International School (Pudong, Shanghai).
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 600 students in total and follow the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) syllabus. Despite being only seven years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford. The 2017-2018 A-level results for history were outstanding, hence why more and more students desire to study this subject.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree in the relevant subject area and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area
· Are a qualified teacher
· Have relevant teaching experience
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact Ms. Hannah Beasley (email@example.com)