Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Bristol branch covers the whole of the South West.
Our business is growing, and we are looking to recruit a suitably qualified History teacher to fill a long-term contract in a North Bristol Secondary School. The contract will run for a full academic year, starting in September 2019. The successful candidate will be part of an innovative and friendly department with the opportunity of gaining a permanent contract for the right candidate.
To be considered for this position you must:
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Recent experience of teaching History in a Secondary School
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education please contact Ash Fortune at the Bristol Branch on 0117 248 2600.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.