Applications are invited for a qualified and experienced History Teacher for an outstanding Independent school located on Sydney’s North Shore. The school prides itself on its commitment to strengthening the well-rounded development of its students. This is accomplished through providing an excellent education, a range of co-curricular programmes, and dedicated pastoral care.
About the Role:
• Years 7-10 History Teacher
• Part time (0.4-0.6 FTE) Temporary role
• Commencing Term 1, 2021 (week 5) until end of Term 4, 2021
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #TES2010-545732 BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2010-545732 SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Sydney’s North Shore