Applications are welcome for the position of a full time History Teacher (with some KS3 Religious Education). This is an opportunity to join an outstanding school at an exciting stage of its journey.
We are seeking an outstanding teacher to support our educational aims and who has the vision, drive and interpersonal skills to motivate our students. You must be able to teach History at KS4 and some Religious Education at KS3. You will benefit from strong and supportive leadership, effective support by colleagues and being part of an ethos that strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for our students.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about the study of the History and Religious Education and working with young people.
• A well-qualified teacher educated to degree level
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the teaching and learning of History and Religious Education
• Committed to outstanding teaching and learning practices.
• Able to think creatively with an excellent understanding of developments in education.
• Positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Able to engage, motivate and inspire students and colleagues.
Closing Date: 24th February 2020
The Education Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding its children; therefore, an enhanced DBS clearance will be undertaken for the successful applicant(s). The Trust (and its schools) are legally obligated to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before making appointments to relevant posts.
Incomplete application forms will not be shortlisted, if you need to discuss a reason for being unable to complete a section, please call the recruitment team on 01254 790026.
For a confidential discussion about this post or alternative ways to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org