Grade: 8 - required from September 2021
Full time - 33.75 hours per week - 8.30am to 3.45pm
Monday to Friday - Term time only (44 weeks)
We are recruiting to 3 HLTA positions – please specify on your application and mark clearly at the top of your personal statement if you would like us to consider your application for one or more of the positions
• Happy, friendly and enthusiastic children who love school life.
• A strong team of dedicated staff.
• A supportive community of parents and carers, who want to work with us to give their children a successful start in life.
• A partnership with our outstanding Academy Trust (South Pennine Academies) committed to providing the very best professional development opportunities.
• Staff wellbeing services including medical and support and counselling.
Thank you for your interest in working at Beaumont Primary Academy. If you want to be a part of our journey then we are keen to hear from you. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic people to join our effective support team and who want to make a real difference to teaching and learning.
Miss Debbie Kelly,
Closing date: Friday 4th June 2021 at 9am
Interviews will be held: Wednesday 9th June 2021 (provisional date)
Beaumont Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 11 years
Background and Vision
Our motto: ‘’Adventures in Learning’’
Beaumont Primary Academy opened in September 2016 and will be up to Year 5 in September 2021. When it reaches capacity, it will be a 650 place 2-11 academy from Nursery to Year 6, and is sit...