Term Time plus 5 additional days 32.5 hours per week
Grade 6 pro-rata (actual salary £16,718 - £19,110)
Required as soon as possible
‘There is an impressive array of training opportunities for staff’ Ofsted 2016
‘Values such as ambition, respect and kindness are publicised and promoted throughout the school. This has helped to improve students’ behaviour and attitudes to learning’ Ofsted 2014
The Dearne ALC (11-16) is proud to serve the Dearne Valley communities and we are within easy access of the A1 motorway meaning Leeds, Wakefield, and Sheffield are on our door step.
This is a time of great innovation and forward thinking at The Dearne ALC. The pupils, staff and governors are all making rapid progress towards providing an outstanding provision for our community and to achieve this we are rapidly accelerating student outcomes and we continue to grow our talented staff team.
To aid this, we are currently seeking to appoint an inspiring and creative HLTA Literacy to join our hardworking and committed staff team.
You will be:
· An inspiring and outstanding professional who is looking for their first or continued responsibility at this level.
· Experience of providing support within a secondary school
· Able to motivate and inspire colleagues and students to achieve their full potential
· Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice and raising aspirations
We can offer:
· A senior leadership team that will encourage you to be creative, forward thinking and play an active part in our school improvement
· Tailored CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths
· Committed teams of staff at all levels
Join our team and build a wonderful career in a school you are passionate about with students you love to help learn. Visits are welcome and these can be arranged by contacting our Principal, Chris Robinson, via her PA on 01709 892565 ext 1229 or Felicia Swann, HR Manager on 01709 892565 ext 1204
In joining The Dearne ALC you can expect a supportive culture within a school with very high aspirations, moving forward at pace. If you believe that instilling aspiration and ambition can transform the lives of young people that we would love to hear from you.
The closing date for applications will be 9am on Monday 09 April. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 10 April. Details regarding interviews will be confirmed with short listed candidates.
As safer recruiters an enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.