We are working with a primary school based near Leek as they look to appoint a HLTA for part-time cover from January.
The School is looking for a caring, nurturing, Higher Level Teaching Assistant for ongoing cover, potentially for the remainder of the year.
In the first instance, you will be required to work 5 afternoons a week across KS1 and lower KS2, however, if interested, there is a possibility of an increase of hours as they year progresses.
If you are hardworking and have HLTA Status with recent experience in the role, we’d be keen to hear from you.
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching/teacher support qualifications (e.g. PGCE / Level 3 Certificate in Classroom Support)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as a teacher/teaching asssistant in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: HLTA Level 4 . The experience, training or qualifications required in order to receive the maximum salary for this role are: HLTA Level 4.