Position: HLTA or Early Years Educator for Nursery
Essendine Primary School, which is part of an alliance of 5 schools, is a dynamic and thriving environment. We have extremely high expectations for all. As a result, we are in the top 3% of schools nationally for progress from key Stage 1 to 2. We are the lead school for School Direct within a wider alliance. We are seeking to recruit an outstanding HLTA or EYE to work along side the Nursery teacher in our outstanding EYFS.
- Have experience and knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Have experience of delivering phonics and other interventions in a Early Years setting
- Have high aspirations for all stakeholders
- Be flexible and innovative
- Have the ability to inspire
- Wide CPD opportunities and collaborative working
- Pupils who are motivated and engaged
- A supportive team and environment
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact: email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
The role will commence on 1st September 2017. This will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Closing date: 23rd June 2017