Smart Teachers is recruiting for HLTAs / Higher Level Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs / Special Educational Needs TAs to work in special schools based in Barking and Dagenham. We have a constant flow of work available ranging from daily supply to long-term roles. Smart Teachers is looking for dedicated HLTAs / Higher Level Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs / Special Educational Needs TAs to join our pool of high quality candidates. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with tailored work options.
About the Role
· HLTAs / Higher Level Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs / Special Educational Needs TAs
· Have knowledge of a range of special educational needs, including MLD / SLD / ASD / PMLD / SEMH
· Class support, 1:1 and small intervention group roles available
· Full time / part time options available
· Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
· Working within SEN schools across Barking and Dagenham
· Small class sizes (8-10 pupils)
· Daily rate from £75 - £95 (depending on experience and qualifications)
In order to be considered for this role, the HLTAs / Higher Level Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs / Special Educational Needs TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
· Previous experience with SEN (SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD, complex needs)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Have excellent communication skills, as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops and ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number FRA1311.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.